PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 is a software system for logic analysis and acquisition of recorded data on PLC-controlled facilities. Acquisition, representation, and evaluation of PLC signals such as inputs, outputs, flags, data words, etc. is now very easy. Online display makes possible observation of the signal waveform in real time.
In addition to long-term recording, trigger conditions can be specified for the acquisition of particular events. This allows rarely occurring sporadic errors to be recorded for later analysis.
In contrast to traditional logic analyzers, the PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 has the decisive advantage of recording process data through standardized PLC inter-faces (e. g. SIMATIC S5 - programming unit interface), or by automation networks (e. g. SIMATIC S7 - MPI/PPI, Profibus or Industrial Ethernet). A computer that is connected for the purpose of programming the PLC can be used for recording process data without hardware modifications. The tiresome process of hooking up monitoring cables is now a thing of the past.
Cycle-precise recording is attractive because of the complete acquisition of measured values in each PLC cycle. By using the measurement interface AD_USB-Box® external voltage and current signals, which are not available in the PLC, can also be recorded.
Together with the terraLink® remote maintenance sys-tem, data can be acquired at every PLC directly from PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 over the public telephone network.
Project files make it possible to automate frequently recurring acquisition sessions for various facilities.
PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 is an indispensable tool for PLC software development, construction, installation, technical service and training.
|Fields Of Application
- Failure diagnosis in PLC systems
- Finding and localizing sporadic errors
- Analysis and optimization / cycle time reduction
- Long-term recording of measured values
- Doc. for your quality assurance system (e.g. ISO 9000)
- Installation, development, service, and training
- Data acquisition through the programming unit inter-face, or through the automation network
- Software solution - no PLC program or facility modifications necessary
- Simultaneous acquisition on several PLC systems
- Acquisition of input, output, flag, counter, timer, data word, data block, etc.
- Signal display in bit, byte, word, double-word, and floating-point formats
- Cycle precise acquisition
- Adding of additional addresses or trigger conditions while recording
- Direct comparison of two signal files
- Signal display in color
- Any desired mapping of symbol addresses and comments for signal display
- Storage of the signal waveform on hard disk
- Trigger-controlled signal file creation or long-term re-cording
- Time controlled signal recording
- Display online signals graphically or in textual representation, combinable with windowing techniques
- Pretrigger, intrigger, and posttrigger functions with AND / OR logic op., trigger on register values, cascading
- Search for trigger, edge, time, bit pattern, and analog values
- Time measuring function
- Flexible register scaling with physical units
- Project files to configure, automate, and evaluate measurement runs
- S7-PLCSIM supporting
- Printing and ASCII-export of signal waveform
- World-wide diagnosis is possible in conjunction with terraLink?
- Recording of external voltage and current possible in conjunction with AD_USB-Box® (USB-Port)
- Remote control over Internet or telephone line
- Practical using without mouse
SIMATIC S7 - MPI/PPI + PROFIBUS (cycle precise)
SIMATIC S7 - Industrial Ethernet (cycle precise)
SIMATIC S5 - programming interface (cycle precise)
SINUMERIK - programming interface (cycle precise)
FESTO - programming interface (only with integrated SIMATIC-PLC)
BOSCH CL-series - programming interface (BUEP19E)
PILZ PSS-series - programming interface
Allen-Bradley ControlLogix / PLC / SLC-series RS232 / DH+ / DH485
Allen-Bradley ControlLogix / PLC / SLC-series Ethernet TCP/IP
GE Fanuc Series 90 / VersaMax / Nano / Micro - progr. interface (SNP)
OMRON C / CV / CS1 - progr. interface (Host Link)
MITSUBISHI MELSEC A + FX-series - AJ71-module / progr. interface
Schneider TSX Quantum / Modicon 984 - Modbus Plus (ISA, PCI, PCMCIA)
Schneider TSX Quantum / Modicon 984 - Modbus Plus I
Schneider TSX Premium / Micro / Nano - XWAY TCP/IP / Uni-Telway
Schneider AEG TSX A250 / A120 / Micro - programming interface (KS)
AD-USB-Box® - USB-Port (recording of external voltage and current signals)
ANA5240E Siemens SIMATIC S7, Industrial Ethernet TCP/IP/PROFINET, *cycle
ANA9210E BLACKBOX 2 - Bundle SIMATIC S7 MPI / PROFIBUS 4.225,00 EURO
ANA9210E BLACKBOX 2 - Bundle SIMATIC S7 MPI / PROFIBUS 4.225,00 EURO
ANA9220E BLACKBOX 2 - Bundle Schneider Modicon TSX Quantum / Momentum /
Compact - Modbus Plus 4.980,00 EURO
and additional products with PROFIBUS (until now there was PROFIBUS-Tester
PBA1500E PROFIBUS-Analyzer DP 1.480,00 EURO
PBA1550E PROFIBUS-Analyzer DP/PA 1.980,00 EURO
PBA1050E Digital Leakage Current Clamp 380,00 EURO
PBA1055E Active connecting cable for PROFIBUS-Analyzer 210,00 EURO
* also suitable for SIMATIC C7 and SAIA xx7
|Pentium 100 and upward PC or programming unit, 32 MB RAM, Windows 9x/ME/2000/NT/XP
- User-friendly Siemens SIMATIC S7 Driver
Acquisition through industrial Ethernet (TCP/IP). Cycle-precise signal acquisition with definite time precision (real-time).
- AD_USB-Box®: Recording of external voltages and currents
Special measuring adapter for recording up to 8 analog and 20 digital measured values, which are not available directly in the PLC. Easy connection of AD_USB-Box® by the USB-Port of the PC.
- Direct comparison of signal files
Recordings from two different signal files can be directly compared by overlapping. This allows, e.g., determining the presence of slow wear and tear.
- Optimized signal display
Signals in the online window can be shifted at will. Even changing the signal color is possible. For clear documentation you can assign self-defined symbol address and comments to every signal.
- Significantly extended signal analysis
New evaluation features such as display of state changes, longest/shortest high/low states, average of analog values, and much more make it easier for you to analyze signal files. Signals in the online window can be given a free text. Cursor position and time base are also stored in the signal file.
- Automated recording
A given project can be automatically opened and started by calling PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 with a corresponding project parameter. Data acquisition can be immediately started by simply clicking with the mouse on a project or signal file.
- Remote maintenance by Internet or telephone
If remote maintenance is activated, then PLC signals can be acquired over the public telephone network (in conjunction with terraLink®). Connection is made automatically when acquisition begins. With the appropriate software (e.g. NetMeeting) PLC remote diagnosis is even possible world-wide through the Internet.
- Speedy project definition
PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 features a project assistant that can be used to quickly create complex projects.
- Improved display for analog values
PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 gives you the means to display analog signals as bit patterns. Besides the usual decimal (KF), binary (KM), and hexadecimal (KH) display, number values can also be displayed in ASCII format (KC).
- Extended export functionality for signal files
Signal files can be exported as text files or graphic (bitmap) files. The time interval can be freely chosen.
- Switch languages during operation
Set the language you want to work with. During active operation you can choose between German and English.
- New print functions
Beside the signal display in color, a signal-file printout includes both the absolute address and the symbol address. In addition, the signal height can be adjusted to the paper size. The signal-file comments and the free text also appear on the printout.
- Detailed help for errors
For every error message there exists detailed help on possible sources of error.
|Please refer to our current price list for prices and order numbers.
- Example: Limit switch monitoring (detector control):
- Detector control MK is triggered on the flag’s falling edge (dashed line).
- PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 makes the problem clear. There is something wrong at the end switch SR01 (see trigger), because it is active at the same time as SA01.
- For clear documentation, every signal can be given free text as comment.
- This type of data acquisition can be done within any desired recording time interval
|Cycle Time Optimization
- Example: Determination of dead time in a production facility in order to optimize run time:
- The acknowledgement signals READY_1 to READY_8 signal the end of certain subprocesses that have all been started together with INIT.
- With PLC-ANALYZER pro 5, you can see that
station 3 (READY_3) was the last station to finish.
- The time measurement function determines the working time of station 3 to be 37,5 seconds.
- The measurement results show the design engineer that station 3 must be investigated further in order to increase system speed
- Example: Comparison of two signal files for
a rolling mill:
- For the analysis the current recording from 16. March, 2001 is compared with an older recording from 19. January, 2001.
- Visual comparison takes place by overlapping the signal files. Input bit I 32.2 serves as common reference point.
- The time measurement function determines that the timer T1 started 2.55 s later. This strongly indicates slower running times in the system.
- PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 can be used in this way to analyze differences in signal files (runtime slow-downs, wear and tear, ...)